Wednesday, January 14, 2009

seeing is believing? or it is not?

As I look back at the number of guys I had met before in my life, I  realized that I indeed go for looks. I know it might sound very mean, but there were a few, whom, after some thoughts, I decided not to meet anymore because the person was lacking in the looks department. I know it is very mean of me to do that. Don’t get me wrong, of course I am one who is also particular about character. Sadly, I have yet to meet anyone with the character I am looking for and yet in the looks department, he might be average looking.

 Oh, and thankfully, I have never met anyone who is good looking but has bad character :P

However, I will try my best not to put too much emphasis in looks i.e. as long as it is pleasant enough *smiles*

3 comments:

  1. it's only human to want a pleasant looking partner... you've got to be able to imagine waking up in the morning and wanting to turn around and face him!

    Unless, for your case... he wears a batik pyjamas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. muahahaha! yes, that would have been a bit much to wake up to :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya....like "arrrgh"

    ReplyDelete