Thursday, January 15, 2009

the charmer

Having met a few guys in life, there was this particular one whom I'd never forget. He’s really a nice guy actually, but the signs were all  there for me to take note (which I didn’t) that he still hasn’t gotten over his ex. He told me it was a year since they broke up. The 1st time we met over coffee, he kept mentioning his ex. I was fine with that as my mind was open and that I told myself, I was just meeting him as a friend...but as time got by, he being the charmer, made me fall in love with him. And in less than 4 weeks later, he said he was going back to his girlfriend and giving her a chance. All this was over sms while I was in Borneo. My heart really shattered. Oh, for the record, he was the FIRST guy to give me flowers. White roses! Three of them. He said they represented me: Fine, Pure and Beautiful. Haa...CHARMER!

4 comments:

  1. but boys like that are irritatingly hard to forget ya. tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya! I took over a year to get over him. Very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sigh... but the tot of him charming u when he's not ready pisses me off tho.

    If it were me i'd feel cheated more than anything

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya man...thats why my family members nicknamed him "playboy". But I don't think he is... Its just that he was with his ex for 8 years...so i guess he felt that he didn't want to lose the 8 years just like that...

    ReplyDelete