Friday, October 23, 2009

a lazy friday entry

For the past hour, I’ve been fighting to keep my eyes open. A few times, I almost dozed off in front of the pc. It’s always during the magical hour between 3-4pm… looks like it’s gonna be an early friday night for me today.


Wanted to bubble an entry here but realised I’ve got nothing to write about! Pfft.


How about you, our fellow hearties and readers, tell me what you wanna know? Topics to raise, burning questions you wanna know about the hearties, what you hate/love to read about… anything la. As long as it doesn’t compromise our anonymity of cos :)


I know it’s cheating but I’m on a dry spell here, need some help to get those bubbling thoughts popping... heh.


Anyway, tgif peeps!




8 comments:

  1. Possible topics? Hmmmm

    How about...

    1) How to tell that the guy we're interested in is single or taken? ;) Without outrightly asking them, that is. Heck, even if we asked, they could lie!

    2) Where to meet eligible bachelors who are in it for the long haul and not for you-know-what.

    Dumb topics I know but can't think of much at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i knew the answers to these qns too :P

    but great ideas for an entry. will do some digging and reading to share with u later :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how abt... the lessons learnt from past relationships?

    ReplyDelete
  4. tat's a good one too... thanks for the ideas u guys

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have another... Would you consider a younger man, if not why?

    ok that's a few ideas for you so quick, bubble something before we get bombarded with burning questions haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. tat's a good one. how about YOU answer your own qns wh? i think u got more exp with younger men :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. sheesh... I'm not the one complaining I've got nothing to write about

    and what do u mean by that last line?

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol kidding la (abt the younger man bit). btw, its ur turn :)

    ReplyDelete