Saturday, July 11, 2009

quote of the day

how do you know he is a great guy?
he makes you feel good!
~ wondering heart


How's that for the quote of the day? It came to me like an epiphany. I thought it was brilliant (*grin... ego moment here). I ripped... err I was inspired by a quotation I spotted on a wall :)

It's true isn't it? A great guy would love you for who you are, flaws and all. He puts you at ease, motivates you and is always there for you. In short, he makes you feel good!

"I must bubble this," I thought to myself and snapped a photo of the original quotation (yes people, it's only right to cite your sources).


Then I realised that all around it were 'buaya' (crocodile) soft toys.

Suddenly it occurred to me that 'buayas' (playboys) too prey on unsuspecting girls by making them feel good, just to obtain what they want.
With their own flirty ways and whispers of sweet nothings, the 'relationship' always come to nought, and the girls left feeling cheated.

Hmm
not so great after all huh?

So it seems that my brilliant inspired quote has a loophole.

Damn!


3 comments:

  1. how come I never see that quote when I was in Ikea that Friday? Aiyah. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tot ure gonna write about a REAL good guy who makes u feel great... so anticlimax ley. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. random: you need to keep your eyes open babe... if you did, you'd have spotted me snapping the pix heh

    barren: tulah you always have a preconceived idea of what I'm gonna write. hehe... let's just say
    that I'm unexpected :)

    ReplyDelete