Wednesday, February 18, 2009

hearties were bowled over

by pins, no less. Not by men, obviously :)

The hearties united on 14 February 09 for a game of bowling that's been long overdue. Ok, I'm ignoring the fact that my fellow hearties were probably humoring me cos I was the one deprived - the last time I bowled was erm... when the old school QT bowling alley was still opened... heh, am not even gonna bother figuring how long that has been.

But boy... Pitting myself against 'seasoned bowlers' b.h. and p.h (who not only happened to have bowled recently but also ate breakfast, damn!), I was really trashed to the depths of the longkangs lah! Lol.

With no unnecessary male pressure around (hah!), b.h emerged victorious and pleased. Far behind, was p.h, who claimed to be an accidental bowler and even further behind was yours truly, the queen of the longkang.

Haha... it was so much fun! I would willingly be trashed another time or at least rise up to an improved momentum if not for the lack of time and well... hunger pangs.

So I'd say hearties, "again, again!"

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful & beautiful!!! Thanks w.h. Now there's some colour in this 'lil blog of ours :)

    By the way, just so the readers know, our scores were like a mathematical puzzle! 1, 1/2, and err 1/3..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeay! more peektures pls soon? ;)

    but im really a bad bowler. the last score i had was er less than half of that day's. i really work better with no pressure man...

    ReplyDelete
  3. plastered: hee... let's hope we continue to add colour

    barren: is it really better cos it's without the pressure or cos it's AFTER the pressure? i'm sure the 'coaching' did you some good ;P

    so when's our next heartie union?

    ReplyDelete