Friday, March 26, 2010

still alive, just dormant

I can’t sleep… despite knowing that tomorrow’s gonna be a looong day. So yea, here I am trying to bubble. Geee… bh was right. We’ve really been bad, bad hearties.

But but… to be fair, even my personal blog was sorely neglected. Then again maybe I’m not such a bad heartie considering my last written entry was 3 posts ago :P (shame on you, bh!)

Ok ok shan’t stress her out.

Bubbling should NEVER be an obligation.
It’s a popping stress-reliever!

Okaay… a sudden wave of sleepiness just hit me. I’d better seize the moment and hit the sack before I lose it.

I apologise for this skimpy entry, but believe me, I had such big plans when I switched on the computer.

Sigh bh… Are we the only ones up to our eyebrows?


1 comment:

  1. i didnt even realise u bubbled until i posted my entry! yes, another skimpy entry from me too.

    cant wait for july for some inspiring travel for the deserving us :) we'll definitely have somethin worthy to write about then. hiak2

    ReplyDelete