Monday, March 1, 2010

love is in the air

I was so happy last weekend when I bumped into the couple I successfully matchmade! And get this, I have never met them ever since I gave them each other's numbers - that was some FIVE years ago!!!

And they're getting married!

It's so surreal.

The thing was, when they first got in touch via sms, things got off on the wrong foot. I remember my last conversation with the girl... how I was apologetic that things didn't take off, although I knew I wasn't to be blamed... But some months later, I got wind that they somehow hooked up!

So yea that night we hung out and the couple finally submitted their progress report after all these years. Haha...

When the girl was out of earshot, the guy profusely thanked me for introducing her to him. And he said something which was really sweet:

"Which couple would not quarrel...? but I have to say, having learnt my lessons from past relationships, we have managed to go through the distance. I must say, her presence in my life... it was timely..."

Aww... *dabs tears

I know this sounds silly but it feels as though they're my babies. I feel so blessed to be able to witness their union.

I really really wish them a lifetime of bliss. *throws confetti



2 comments:

  1. i can so imagine u tearing at that. lol!
    so sweet laaa... and yes, i agree tat timing does play a part when it comes to finding your partner.

    *humming time is running out by muse... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. *humming maybe tomorrow by stereophonics... :P

    ReplyDelete