Wednesday, December 23, 2009

happy bubbleday!

Yes, we’re officially ONE today!


Gosh, it just seemed like yesterday when bh, ph and I were chilling out at macs just lamenting about our lives. (errr… ok, that doesn’t sound too good)

But we were hardly sobbing. That’s the thing I love about my fellow hearties - we’re always laughing in our laments! And it was that very session that we started bubbling some ideas about our own space.

I loved that session, I loved our ideas and that motivated this very blog.

We started off as just the three of us, wondering, pondering and reflecting… Will we all find love and settle down in future? Well, we can never know what lies ahead for us, but it’s been a year and it’s definitely good to know that we’re not alone :)

Thank you all readers and contributors. Happy Holidays!




PS: Sorry hearties for disappearing. I just needed to get myself away from the world I knew for a while. So I did and now I’m back and feeling better. bh, you did an awesome job manning the blog all by yourself! *hugs


2 comments:

  1. happy bubbleday hearties!!! yes, cant believe we managed to keep this up for one year. its heartening to have another space to lament and find like-minded readers-turned-hearties in the process :)

    glad ure back, so looonely here w/o u.

    now we just have to wait for plastered to make her return... missing you loads babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. a yr huh? happy bubble-day :)

    ReplyDelete